Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Lazy girl

Yup that's me. I've run here and there but not much and not long.

I've been camping and it was awfully nice. I did a nice walk through a path surrounded by prairie grass and flowers.

20160821_082911
One of the ways I started running was with my dog. It was very motivating to try and make a border collie tired.

It's something I recommend since the dogs still need a run or at least get outside.

Runner's World did an article about what dog breeds are good running partners
You can find that here

They also did an article about running with shelter dogs. Many shelters take part in programs that allow you to take their dogs for exercise. Check the article out here.

So that's it. Just checking in with you all.

Instead of running, I made friends with a cat that friends found on their way up to the campsite. Cigar is now staying with them. Not for lack of my desire to get the dog an adorable kitten.


Me and Cigar. He is a feral a friend found. He got to come camping and he was a love #camping #kitty #catsofinstagram #cat #adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment