Friday, March 18, 2016

Short report and Yoga Memes

TGIF. I’m looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully, I can get a run in.

I’ve been carpooling with my fiancé and haven’t had a chance to get to the gym in the morning and after that I lose motivation. I also didn’t have my normal Wednesday aerial yoga. I got my last fitting for my wedding dress.

However, this morning, I enjoyed an hour of aerial power yoga at home. I worked legs, arms, back, stomach, all while trying not to make too much noise. Serenity is easy to find at 4 in the morning. It sets the mood for the rest of the day. The dog was needed reassurance that this was not nearly as weird as she thought it was.



Since I don’t have much to say for this week, I found some yoga memes.











Have a great weekend. Do something that makes you happy, joyous and free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment